[Csmatters] Update from the CS-P Providers group discussion today

David Weintrop weintrop at umd.edu
Mon Jul 2 17:52:56 EDT 2018

Hi Dianne,

Thanks for the update.

I presented the AP CSP Blocks vs. Text analysis at a conference last week, so the paper is officially out. I have attached it to the email. Feel free to share it with any who might be interested.

Citation:
Weintrop, D., Killen, H. & Franke, B. (2018). Blocks or Text? How programming language modality makes a difference in assessing underrepresented populations. In Kay, J. and Luckin, R. (Eds.). Rethinking Learning in the Digital Age: Making the Learning Sciences Count, 13th International Conference of the Learning Sciences (ICLS) 2018. London, UK.

--
David Weintrop
Assistant Professor