[Csmatters] Board of Regents meeting

Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff mrsdianneoc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 13:51:09 EST 2018

This is what's posted on their site about the MCCE. Interesting that it
says they are seeking endorsement for the "naming" of the MCCE from the
board.

It does say P-12, and talks about Hogan proposing legislation. Sadly I
can't find the link to the framework and proposed goals (assume our 15 year
goals?) that this says are attached.
[image: Inline image 1]