[Csmatters] SIGCSE BOF on CS-P

Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff mrsdianneoc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 17:43:18 EDT 2017

Meg,

Looks good as usual. I'd stick to the BOF at SIGCSE and if somebody wants
to take it from there and organize something bigger they could take the
lead on that.

Questions about the proposal:

   1. Would it be OK to change this sentence in the significance section
   Attendees will learn more about AP CSP to this
   Attendees will share updated information about AP CSP
   2. People didn't actually agree to facilitate discussions. How about
   saying that Jan will facilitate the discussion and that all those other
   people have expressed interest in participating in the discussion? These
   are our positive respondents:
   Code.org
   CodeHS
   BJC
   Mobile CSP

Dianne

--
Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff, CS Matters in Maryland