[Csmatters] SIGCSE BOF on CS-P

Megean Garvin megeangarvin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 16:51:39 EDT 2017

Here is the link to the first BOF draft.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LQ2gGQs1y0ZkT7fsjJKCZG_aailiF9mrlySSNSrTjFs

The first section is the description needed for each section of the
BOF submission followed by the AP CSP draft. I have updated it with at
least one person from each endorsed partner who responded as of today.
We know that more people from each group will attend which is
accounted for in the possible audience size.

We actually have until Friday, October 13, 2017 to submit the BOF. Dan
Garcia has suggested that we need more time than a BOF. I think having
a full day in the fall is a great idea, but I do not know
how/when/who/etc. will logistically get that done. We can still come
together again in February to reconnect in a BOF. Let me know your
thoughts.

Meg

Meg

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 5:41 PM, Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff
<mrsdianneoc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oops. Wait. Nevermind, that's your part. Right?
>
> Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff
> CS Matters in Maryland
> Code.org affiliate trainer
>
> On Aug 9, 2017, at 4:03 PM, Jandelyn Plane <jplane at cs.umd.edu> wrote:
>
> Dianne,
> You are volunteering to write it up?
> -- Jan
>
> *************************************
> Jandelyn Plane, PhD
> Principal Lecturer - Department of Computer Science
> Director - Maryland Center for Women in Computing
> Associate Director - ACES Honors Program
> University of Maryland College Park
> jplane at cs.umd.edu   301-405-2754

> On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff
> <mrsdianneoc at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> At least 3 groups are interested in joining us for a BOF about CS-P at
>> SIGCSE. I'll put in a submission for us, OK?
>>
>> --
>> Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff, CS Matters in Maryland

--
Megean Garvin, Ph.D.