[Csmatters] SIGCSE BOF on CS-P

Megean Garvin megeangarvin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 18:39:55 EDT 2017

I am fine with the first edit. However, for the second edit, we should
list at least one person from each project who will facilitate the
discussion/s. Others can and will participate in the discussions, but
we might need to divide up a larger group into smaller subgroups for
some predetermined subtopics.

Jan is the overall leader and organizer for the BOF. She will
introduce and wrap-up the session.

What do you think?

Meg