[agents] FIPA chair

Fatmah al_batuul2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 11:58:32 EST 2012

Dear Javier,

Excellent ideas; I am willing to support even by emails;

Not to mention that I was the first lady to establish a student chapter for IEEE in Saudi, the first to represent in Congress meeting held in Paris, and first president for women Engineers in western region (Saudi Arabia). I am highly interested in agent research and there is a lot that need to be done over here , I hope positive decisions will come out of the meeting.

Fatmah