[Csmatters] Fwd: Common Ground

Marie desJardins mariedj at umbc.edu
Sat Dec 30 21:02:03 EST 2017

Yeah, that is absurd - we are not trying to "sell ourselves"; we're trying
to bring them useful information. We should try to work with MSDE to get
then to invite us to an event with the superintendents (or their reps),
which I'm pretty sure they have. Once we have funding and are staffed up, I
think an early priority should be to set up visits to each county.

Marie