[Csmatters] Fwd: Common Ground

Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff mrsdianneoc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 20:10:24 EST 2017

I reached out to the Common Ground leadership and got this response about
having an opportunity to present to the superintendents when they meet at
the event in May in OC.

At $6K to sponsor a luncheon in exchange for the opportunity to speak, I
think this is out of our league. Perhaps we could work with MSDE to get on
the agenda for a superintendents, or assistant superintendents meeting some
other time during the year?

Happy new year all!

Dianne