[Csmatters] January 16 at the state house

Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff mrsdianneoc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 11:05:58 EST 2017

I just spoke with Delegate Miller’s assistant Mona and all of you as part of the CS Matters/MCCE/Code partners are invited to the students coding with the legislators event on the morning of January 16 at the state House. Please RSVP to let me know if you can come and I’ll send details.

I have commitments from teachers and students from Charles, Calvert and Anne Arundel counties, Pat is bringing his daughters from MoCo, and someone else is arranging PG students. A few other key locations are being considered.

The room can hold at least 100 people and Mona is inviting the legislators and their staff.

Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff
CS Matters in Maryland
Code.org affiliate trainer