[Csmatters] Fwd: [Google CS education] Join the CS educator online summit; 2018 grant applications now open

Dr. Jan Plane jplane at cs.umd.edu
Tue Dec 12 13:58:49 EST 2017

I think so - I like how they have expanded the types of things they are
funding.
-- Jan

Jandelyn Plane, PhD
Principal Lecturer - Department of Computer Science
Director - Maryland Center for Women in Computing
Associate Director - ACES Honors Program
University of Maryland College Park
jplane at cs.umd.edu   301-405-2754