[Csmatters] Fwd: [SIGCSE-members] CFP RESPECT 2018

Megean Garvin megeangarvin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 11:30:22 EDT 2017

Thank you Marie
This is very helpful. The regional paper that we are currently writing fits
better within the Respect conference. The topics listed in SIGCSE are
narrow for this paper. The RESPECT category of "Equal or widening access to
computing education" is a much better fit.

Let us know what you think.

Meg

--
Megean Garvin, Ph.D.