[agents] AI Colloquium Talk (Robot Assisted Surgery), Registration Deadline: 16.03.2021 11:59 AM

AAISI - Events Helpdesk events at aaisi.org
Mon Mar 15 06:02:18 EDT 2021

Hello together,

Just as a reminder, today is the last registration deadline to our this week’s invited AI speech.

Please register as soon as possible, since the registration is limited.

This week’s invited speaker: Prof. Mahdi Tavakoli, Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Alberta, Canada.
Title: “Enabling Shared Autonomy in Robot-assisted Surgery and Therapy via Intelligent Control and Machine Learning"
Date & Time : 16.03.2021, 15:00 CET (10:00 EST)
Registration Link: http://tiny.cc/ai210316 <http://tiny.cc/ai210316>

ATTENTION: Due to daylight saving hours in Canada, we will exceptionally start our invited AI speech of this week at 15:00 CET.

Invited Speaker: Prof. Rolf Findeisen, Professor and director, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Germany
Date & Time: 23 Mar. 2021, 16:00 CET (10:00 EST)
Registration Link: http://tiny.cc/ai210323 <http://tiny.cc/ai210316>

For any questions and difficulties, you can reach us anytime by email.

Best Regards,
AAISI Helpdesk

AAISI Events Team
The Association for Artificial Intelligence in Science and Industry (AAISI)
WEB: www.aaisi.org <http://www.aaisi.org/>
Email: events at aaisi.org <mailto:events at aaisi.org>