[agents] Associate Professor (permanent, tenured) at the Logic and AI group in Bergen

Marija Slavkovik marija.slavkovik at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 10:04:18 EST 2020

At the information science department at the University of Bergen
<https://www.uib.no/infomedia>, Norway
we have an open position for an associate professor in the Logic and AI
research group <https://www.uib.no/en/rg/lai>. We are launching a new
bachelor program in AI and are looking to reinforce our ranks with a
colleague that can contribute to the research and teaching topics in our
department and in the new program.

The position is tenured. Promotion to full professorship in Norway is upon
application, as soon as the candidate fulfills the criteria.

Details and how to apply here:
https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/195801/associate-professor-in-information-science

Feel free to contact me, or Tomas Ågotnes with any questions.

--
marija