[agents] Call for Participation - AAAI Symposium on Implementing AI Ethics

Vivek Nallur vivek.nallur at ucd.ie
Fri Nov 6 07:43:48 EST 2020

Dear all

Please join us for the AAAI 2021 Symposium on Implementing AI Ethics, a
part of the Spring Symposium Series.  We invite anyone who would like to
attend and participate in the discussions to provide a 1-2 page brief on
their interest in the topic, how they would contribute to the advancement
of the topic, and list any relevant publications, implementations, or
policy formulations on the subject. We encourage academics – both
post-graduate students and seasoned researchers, policy makers, and
practitioners from companies to participate.

AAAI URL:https://www.aaai.org/Symposia/Spring/sss21symposia.php#ss06
Site URL: https://iaiesss2021.wixsite.com/iaie2021
Submission Deadline: 30-November-2020

Organising Committee:
-------------------------------
Virginia Dignum (UMEA University, virginia at cs.umu.se),
Kay Firth-Butterfield (World Economic Forum,
Kay.Firth-Butterfield at weforum.org),
Graham Finlay (University College Dublin, graham.finlay at ucd.ie),
Steven Greidinger (4sjgcombined at gmail.com),
Vivek Nallur (University College Dublin, vivek.nallur at ucd.ie),