[agents] Innovate UK projects

Stathis, Kostas Kostas.Stathis at rhul.ac.uk
Mon Dec 3 15:24:28 EST 2018

Dear Sara,

For agents I use agents at cs.umbc.edu<mailto:agents at cs.umbc.edu> and then I use colleagues.

There is no list at Imperial, normally I have people I send it to (Francesca included), depending on the topic.

I don’t think Francesca would have a problem forwarding it to the ras/phds there. Jobs.ac.uk<http://Jobs.ac.uk> is the best list to advertise it to, everyone looks at it.

I hope this helps.

Best,
Kostas

On 3 Dec 2018, at 20:09, Bernardini, Sara <Sara.Bernardini at rhul.ac.uk<mailto:Sara.Bernardini at rhul.ac.uk>> wrote:

Dear Kostas,

I’m trying to advertise my four postdocs positions as broadly as possible as I need to hire good people for them. There are just two years with a lot to do. Would you be so kind to point me to the mailing lists or groups related to “agents" in which we usually post jobs?

In addition, here at MIT these is an address to advertise open positions. Do you think there is anything like that at Imperial?

Thanks!

Sara

----
Dr Sara Bernardini
Senior Lecturer
Department of Computer Science
Royal Holloway University of London

Office: McCrea 126a
Telefone: +44-1784-276792
Web: http://www.cs.rhul.ac.uk/home/sara/

--
Prof. Kostas Stathis                  kostas.stathis at cs.rhul.ac.uk<mailto:kostas.stathis at cs.rhul.ac.uk>

Department of Computer Science        +44(0)1784 443698 (Tel)
Royal Holloway, University of London  +44(0)1784 439786 (Fax)
Egham, Surrey TW20 0EX, UK            http://www.cs.rhul.ac.uk/~kostas