[agents] Call for Book Chapter Proposals (Publishers: Springer and IGI Global, USA) and CFP: ISCW 2018, Dubai during November 12-15, 2018 (Last date: September 20, 2018)

Brij Gupta gupta.brij at ieee.org
Sat Sep 15 11:06:54 EDT 2018

 [Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message]

Greetings of the day!

A list of open calls for book chapter submission are given below:
I am pleased to invite you to submit chapter proposals in these books. You
can initially, submit the chapter proposals of 2-3 pages soon as last date
is September 20, 2018. Full chapters can be submitted later. Also, ask your
other colleagues/friends to do the same, if interested.  Thanks!

*CALL FOR CHAPTER PROPOSALS*
*Chapter Proposal Submission Deadline: September 20, 2018*
*“Handbook of Computer Networks and Cyber Security: Principles and
Paradigms”*

*Publisher: Multimedia Information Systems, Springer*

*           Website: https://sites.google.com/site/cncs2019/
<https://sites.google.com/site/cncs2019/>*

*
                            Submission Link:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cncs2019
<https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cncs2019>*

*CALL FOR CHAPTER PROPOSALS*
*Chapter Proposal Submission Deadline: September 25, 2018*
*“Book on Advanced Research on Cloud Computing, Big Data, and the IoT”*

*Publisher: IGI Global, USA*

*           Website:
https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/3467
<https://sites.google.com/site/cncs2019/>*

*
Submission Link:
https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/submit/3467
<https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cncs2019>*

In addition, open call for paper submission is given below:

*CALL FOR PAPERS DEADLINE:* *September 20, 2018*

*3rd International Workshop on Information Security and Privacy for Mobile
Cloud Computing, Web and Internet of Things (ISCW-2018)*

*https://sites.google.com/site/iscw2018
<https://sites.google.com/site/iscw2018>*

3rd International Workshop on Information Security and Privacy for Mobile
Cloud Computing, Web and Internet of Things (ISCW-2018)  (
https://sites.google.com/site/iscw2018) is going to organize during  *November
12-15, 2018, Zayed University, Dubai, UAE* in conjunction with  *The 19th
International Conference on Web Information Systems Engineering (WISE2018)
(http://wise2018.connect.rs/index.html
<http://wise2018.connect.rs/index.html>)**.* Authors are invited to submit
high quality research papers to the Workshop through
*https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iscw2018
<https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=fisp2015>*.

Accepted papers will be published Springer in its Lecture Notes in Computer
Science series. At least one author of each accepted paper is required to
register and attend the conference to present the paper. The best papers
from the Workshops will be invited to be published in *special issues in
SCI and Scopus indexed Journals*. Last date of paper submission is *September
20, 2018.*

Please let me know if you have any query in this regard, I will be happy to
address it. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Brij