[agents] 1st AT Winter School 2017 - Student Grants Available (until 12th November 2017) !!!

fbelard francesco.belardinelli at univ-evry.fr
Wed Oct 25 05:51:54 EDT 2017

Dear collegue,
      please help us by distributing the attached Student Grant
Application for AT Winter School, to promote this AT School within your
scientific networks. We apologize for multiple copies.

*Important: the deadline for student grant application has been extended
to 12th November 2017. *

    On previous days to AT/EUMAS 2017 Conference (and at same location),
we are also organising the *1st AT Winter School*  (on 12th-13th
December 2017, Evry, France), that will offer a rich programme of both
introductory and advanced courses on Agreement Technologies. It will
also provide a successful forum for knowledge exchange between experts
and researchers in the field of Agreement Technologies.
Attach you will find the information of this event. We invite you to
publish this AT Winter School among your students and collegues.
Important:   A limited number of *student grants* are available for
participants to the 1st Agreement Technologies Winter School, in the
form of:
--> Fee waivers (FREE REGISTRY)
--> Payment of 2 nights accommodation (at the University student residence)

Applications should be sent to *at2017 at easychair.org
<mailto:at2017 at easychair.org>* containing:
1) A cv of the applicant.
2) A recommendation letter by the supervisor.
3) An indication of the specific nights to spend in Evry (only _2 nights
will be funded_, but students can book for more nights) and if the
applicant will also attend AT/EUMAS conference.

The deadline for application is *12th November 2017.*
*
*

Best regards,
       Estefania Argente
       AT Program Chair 2017 and AT Winter School 2017 Program Organizer