[agents] CALL - International Journal of E-BUSINESS Management - also special issue SOCIAL NETWORKING -

Charles Wankel wankelc at verizon.net
Mon Dec 7 12:59:10 EST 2009

Call for Papers:  International Journal of e-Business Management

International Journal of e-Business Management (IJeBM) (ISSN: 1835-5412)
established in 2007, is an international refereed journal published by RMIT
University Publishing Pty (Australia):
http://www.rmitpublishing.com.au/ijebm.html . We invite your article
submission on e-business management concepts, models, architectures, and
practices; all areas of e-business management research. Contact
Editor-in-Chief: Fang Zhao fzhao at aus.edu .

Also, we are also calling for contributions to a special issue scheduled to
be published in May 2010. The theme for the special issue is Social
Networking Sites. The suggested topics include, but are not limited to:

      Gender Issues in social networking sites

      Cross-cultural issues in social networking sites

      Human-computer interaction in social networking sites

While we solicit papers (5000-8000 words) on all aspects of social
networking sites for e-business. All submissions will be evaluated by the
guest editors and two external referees.

Submission deadline: 30 December 2009

Author notification after peer-review: 31 January 2010

Final Paper Submission deadline:  28 February, 2010

Special issue on social networking Guest Editors:

Professor Mohamed Khalifa, University of Wollongong in Dubai,
mohamedkhalifa at uowdubai.ac.ae

Dr Kathy Ning Shen, University of Wollongong in Dubai,
kathyshen at uowdubai.ac.ae