[Csmatters] Fwd: [RFP Announcement] exploreCSR: Google Grant Pilot Program for Undergraduate Computer Science Research Focused Workshops for Women

David Weintrop weintrop at umd.edu
Tue May 22 10:46:30 EDT 2018

In case people haven’t seen this call, it could be a good opportunity. Jan - I’m looking in your direction in particular. Any interest in submitting for this?

Also - the links didn’t work for me (the google docs aren’t public) - I have requested access, which I assume they’ll fix them soon.

--
David Weintrop
Assistant Professor