[Csmatters] Pat Y at steering committee June 1

Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff mrsdianneoc at gmail.com
Mon May 14 20:26:05 EDT 2018

Pat Y has agreed to talk for a half hour at the steering committee meeting
on June 1 9:45-10:15

He'll do a quick recap of what's happening around the country/world. Then
give some details about ideas for moving forward like future funding
requests, working with business, and the policy recommendations he sent
Andrew Coy. (I copied them below for those who didn't see them yet)

--
Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff
Acting Director, Maryland Center for Computing Education