[Csmatters] landscape survey update

Megean Garvin megeangarvin at gmail.com
Fri May 11 15:50:47 EDT 2018

Hello everyone!

As of today, we have 122 responses. I am happy to report that we have
childhood level has been the most difficult to reach. When we first
launched, the email went to the POC for CS in each LEA and our database. MD
codes, CSTA-md, and code.org also sent it out to teacher contacts.

I have taken time each day over the last 2 weeks to "cyber sleuth" and find
as many classroom teacher emails as possible within the districts that were
previously not well represented. (Note: Gmail only allows me to send 500
emails per day.) I also sent the email to each of the teacher LEA
associations. If you have any other suggestions of how to reach the MD
public school teachers, let me know.

Have a great weekend!
Meg
--