[Csmatters] phone call

Dr. Jan Plane jplane at cs.umd.edu
Mon Mar 19 18:42:29 EDT 2018

It only copied into my entry on the calendar - not to all.
Sorry - I was here wondering why you weren't all joining me.
-- Jan

Jandelyn Plane, PhD
Principal Lecturer - Department of Computer Science
Director - Maryland Center for Women in Computing
Associate Director - ACES Honors Program
University of Maryland College Park
jplane at cs.umd.edu   301-405-2754