[Csmatters] Will we be inviting vendors to set up tables at the summit on 4/18?

Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff mrsdianneoc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 17:02:17 EST 2018

Here's someone interested in a table. I told him our summit is on 4/18. He
asked me to send pricing for a table.

Do we have a central location where there could be tables?

Dianne

I represent English Central (www.englishcentral.net), an ESL text- and
workbook distributor branching into ICT books for the K-12 market. Our
books are curriculum based, and focus on building general computer skills
such as spreadsheets, word processing, data management, and photo editing
along with programming and web development. I’ve noticed that several
chapters of the CSTA have local summits and symposiums, and am writing to
inquire if your chapter does as well. If so, I have several more questions.
<http://www.englishcentral.net/>
English Central – ESL Resources <http://www.englishcentral.net/>
www.englishcentral.net
Kwantlen Polytechnic University in Richmond, BC, has had to close
applications from all international students to the 2018 summer and fall
programs. …

What are the dates of the events and where are they happening?

Is there an opportunity to exhibit or speak?

What are the costs associated with exhibiting or speaking?

What is the projected attendance of the events?

Who generally attends, are they educators, administrators, officials,
EdTech companies, etc?

If there’s anything you feel I should know, please don’t hesitate to add it
in.

Thank you very much,

David Cross

Intern, Sales and Marketing

English Central

--
Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff
Acting Director, Maryland Center for Computing Education