[Csmatters] meeting tomorrow

Dr. Jan Plane jplane at cs.umd.edu
Sun Feb 4 11:09:26 EST 2018

7:00 works for me

I have to change the WebEX invite anyway since Megean pointed out that
6:30am is not what we agreed on.
-- Jan

Jandelyn Plane, PhD
Principal Lecturer - Department of Computer Science
Director - Maryland Center for Women in Computing
Associate Director - ACES Honors Program
University of Maryland College Park
jplane at cs.umd.edu   301-405-2754