[Csmatters] Fwd: [Csmatters-umbc] Travel update

Dr. Jan Plane jplane at cs.umd.edu
Mon Apr 16 10:38:56 EDT 2018

We have a meeting tonight on our CSMatters calendar.
I scheduled a webEX meeting so we can hold that meeting.
Marie will not be there, but Megean and I thought it might be a good time
to just check in quickly to make sure everything we talked about at our
in-person meeting is moving forward.
If you didn't see the change in the calendar, the information is:

https://umd.webex.com/umd/j.php?MTID=m38def28c115ed8524879b4deb1e11e17
Meeting number:
731 770 586
Meeting password:
quickAlign
Audio connection:

+1-415-655-0002 US Toll

+1-415-655-0002 US Toll

Jandelyn Plane, PhD
Principal Lecturer - Department of Computer Science
Director - Maryland Center for Women in Computing
Associate Director - ACES Honors Program
University of Maryland College Park
jplane at cs.umd.edu   301-405-2754