[Csmatters] Tomorrow

Dr. Jan Plane jplane at cs.umd.edu
Sat Apr 7 18:35:18 EDT 2018

We are going to relocate to a different building.
I learned at the end of last week that they are doing maintenance on the
wifi around the AVW building tomorrow.
So - we will meet in room 0108 of Prince Frederick Hall.
Park in the Mowatt Lane Garage - most of the bottom 3 floors are marked as
U2 - that is a faculty staff lot that is open to anyone on the weekend.  Do
not park in lot 19 (student lot that is restricted) or on the roof which is
metered.
Since Prince Frederick Hall is a dorm, it is locked.
So, come to the door marked with the RED arrow and call my cell phone
301-526-5620 and someone will come to the door marked with the RED ARROW to
let you in.
(This building has a lot of doors - but the one marked is the closest to
Mowatt Lane Garage and to the room where we will be meeting.)

-- Jan

​

Jandelyn Plane, PhD
Principal Lecturer - Department of Computer Science
Director - Maryland Center for Women in Computing
Associate Director - ACES Honors Program
University of Maryland College Park
jplane at cs.umd.edu   301-405-2754