[Csmatters] Joint Letter to CB about timeline for proposed changes from CSP providers as a group

Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff mrsdianneoc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 19:49:52 EDT 2018

Team,

This is from GT, the Code.org lead on curriculum for CSP.

The key request to make of the College Board from the CSP providers as a
whole is to push the timeline back a year to give providers time to adapt
our curriculum, change our PD, and find ways to support our existing (often
new to CS) teachers to prepare for changes to the CSP course and exam.

I'd like to add our names to the letter in support. There's a link to a
rough draft of the letter below that outlines the key concerns, so if
anyone has feedback or feels averse to adding our names to the letter,
please let me know!

Dianne