[Csmatters] Fwd: RE: 2017 AP CSP data

Josh Massey masseyj1 at umbc.edu
Wed Sep 20 12:23:00 EDT 2017

Good afternoon,

This is very interesting. Thank you for sharing!

Josh

--
--
*Joshua E. Massey* | Computer Engineering '18

The Commons, Room 2B21 | Office Phone: (410) 455-3894
Cell Phone: (240) 462-0241 | Webpage: http://joshmassey.me
Google Calendar: https://goo.gl/GmbdIQ

Have you talked about ProveIT! today?  www.umbc.edu/proveit

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort
and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
 - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.