[Csmatters] sharing settings

Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff mrsdianneoc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 15:24:13 EDT 2017

Apparently we have shared some of our materials through places like the CSP
impacts of computing site but the sharing permissions don't allow everyone
to view them.

Can we track down which documents we have shared with outside public (and
possibly non-teacher) groups and put them into a folder that has public
view access?

Are other people getting the access request to get to documents from our
course like I am? Perhaps they come to me because I made most of the
powerpoints??

--
Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff, CS Matters in Maryland