[Csmatters] Fwd: You're invited to the 2017 CSforAll Summit: Celebration (Oct 17, 2017)

Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff mrsdianneoc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 17:42:19 EDT 2017

The invitation to attend the CS for All summit celebration on 10/17 was
sent to me since I submitted the paperwork.
I think that whoever goes should fill in the application (MUST be done by
9/12) for the Maryland Center for Computing Education. I believe the
invitation is for the organization, not for me personally. Code needed to
access your ticket: CSforAll-Academia.Ticket

There is no mention that I can see of them offering to provide any
financial support to send somebody, this is all I see in the FAQ:

They have arranged hotel blocks with a few different hotels in the area.
Please note that it is important to book your accommodations prior to the
designated date to receive the group rate:

   1.

   Cheshire Hotel: $125/night King or $135/night Double
   -

      Link to book
      <https://reservations.travelclick.com/98391?groupID=2023792> or call
      314.647.7300 and reference the CSforAll Consortium block
      -

      Must book by 9/15
      2.

   Clayton Plaza Hotel: $119/night King or Double (includes breakfast)
   -

      Link to book
      <https://reservations.travelclick.com/97426?groupID=2019814> or call
      314.726.5400 and reference group code CSP
      -

      Must book by 9/22
      3.

   Parkway Hotel: $143/night King or $152/night Double (includes breakfast)
   -

      Link to book <http://bit.ly/2uV2Lai> or call 314.256.7777 and
      reference ID #8136
      -