[Csmatters] Fwd: Governor Hogan Computer Science Announcement - INVITATION

Jandelyn Plane jplane at cs.umd.edu
Sat Oct 28 15:24:55 EDT 2017

I got the same invite...
I was looking into rearranging things so I could attend.
I assume you gave him the email addresses for Jenn, Jen and Joe?
-- Jan

Dr. Plane,

I wanted to invite you to attend a press conference Governor Hogan is
having this Thursday, November 2nd at 11:15am at the State House.

The announcement will be comprehensive and I'm looking forward to sharing
the specifics with you. The best number to reach me is 410-980-8515
<(410)%20980-8515>.

Please also share this with the other members of CS Matters, I was unable
to find email addresses for the land teachers on the website.

Please keep this confidential. We really hope you will be able to join us!

Best,

Ali

Jandelyn Plane, PhD
Principal Lecturer - Department of Computer Science
Director - Maryland Center for Women in Computing
Associate Director - ACES Honors Program
University of Maryland College Park
jplane at cs.umd.edu   301-405-2754