[Csmatters] Fwd: Multistate Standard Setting Study for Computer Science

Jandelyn Plane jplane at cs.umd.edu
Tue Oct 17 22:26:32 EDT 2017

I also received an invitation and wrote back accepting it.
I have not heard back from them on it.
-- Jan

Jandelyn Plane, PhD
Principal Lecturer - Department of Computer Science
Director - Maryland Center for Women in Computing
Associate Director - ACES Honors Program
University of Maryland College Park
jplane at cs.umd.edu   301-405-2754