[Csmatters] Fwd: Now live: Changes to CSP Unit 4 and Explore PT

Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff mrsdianneoc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 09:37:31 EST 2017

For those of you who aren't on the Code.org CS-P mailing list, I just
wanted to show you the delightfully well-organized roll out below of
modifications to their curriculum to adapt to changes in the performance
tasks. This is such a crystal clear, visual description of what was done
and how it impacts teachers.

We can only hope to be able to improve and adapt our curriculum over time
in a similar way, to keep up with those who can.

Dianne