[Csmatters] Fwd: GT Computing & Kamau Bobb Invite You To...

Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff mrsdianneoc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 18:13:38 EST 2017

Wow, that really is odd, given the equity/outreach work that they have done
for years.

Mark is in the school of interactive computing, and Barb is the Director of
Computing Outreach for the Institute for Computing Education for the
College of Computing

How can they, or their projects, not at least be mentioned??

--
Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff, CS Matters in Maryland