[Csmatters] We did it!

Michael Coyner michael.coyner at qacps.org
Thu Nov 2 12:18:31 EDT 2017

Impressive! So...as a MD CS teacher, how and where do I collect my first
million?

--
Mike Coyner
Kent Island High School

--

NOTICE: Pursuant to Queen Anne’s County Public Schools (QACPS) policy and
administrative procedures, the intended use of this e-mail system is for

The contents of this email and any attachments are intended solely for the
use of the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged information. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure,
forwarding, or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited by the sender and may be unlawful.