[Csmatters] Fwd: CS Matters AP CSP Access

CS Matters in Maryland csmattersinmaryland at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 15:03:51 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicole Freeman <freemann at apcsd.org>
Date: Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: CS Matters AP CSP Access
To: CS Matters in Maryland <csmattersinmaryland at gmail.com>

I am extremely thankful that you allowed me access to your resources this
summer.  I am teaching an Exploring CS course for the first time in the
fall and really like your resources.  I tried to attend your summer
conference, however, I am at an internship this summer and could not take 2
consecutive weeks off.  Hopefully there will be a different situation next
summer as I would love to attend.

Thank you so much for being open to helping a teacher out.  I am the only
CS teacher in my school and am looking for a network to collaborate with.

Thank you,

Nicole