[Csmatters] meeting Tuesday

Jandelyn Plane jplane at cs.umd.edu
Mon Jul 10 07:41:01 EDT 2017

I set it up - we can then opt to use it or not:

Meeting Number: 736 762 522

Meeting password: csmatters

Meeting link:
https://umd.webex.com/umd/j.php?MTID=m5ac25b436b4ada2e6525734cc383b126

Jandelyn Plane, PhD
Principal Lecturer - Department of Computer Science
Director - Maryland Center for Women in Computing
Associate Director - ACES Honors Program
University of Maryland College Park
jplane at cs.umd.edu   301-405-2754