[Csmatters] Coding with the Delegates

Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff mrsdianneoc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 18:15:41 EST 2017

You haven't heard because it's Pat organizing with Mona and he's away. He's
also working with Heather.

Today was the day Delegate Miller coded with the Montco kids, I hope it
makes some news. Pat arranged the PR for that.

For coding with delegates: He has MSFT bringing tablets and possibly
covering food. But we need kids to teach the adults. There are specific
local counties I want kids from, especially because these kids are from the
counties of delegates and senators we are targeting. I. arranging students
from Anne Arundel (Terri who was in our first batch of teachers) and
Charles and Calvert. Lindsay Blocker, who came to the Gov's announcement,
is arranging PG and for Montgomery County - Ginger and Charlotte Yongpradit
(Pat's daughters)

It'll be Jan 16th from 12-1pm in the Montgomery County Delegation Room in
> the House Office Building. Kids are going to show adults how to code and
> some folks might say a short something.

Dianne

--
Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff
Acting Director, Maryland Center for Computing Education