[Csmatters] bits lesson question

Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff mrsdianneoc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 11:41:20 EDT 2017

I don't think it is included. Joe should weigh in on the expert on what the
College Board really means by what they say.

The word "octal" appears twice in the purple book, only in the section
outlining strategies to engage and motivate students. In both cases is
suggests "pointing out" examples of octal: point out examples you see, use
it as an example of place value.
However, hex, binary and decimal appear in the actual Essential Knowledge.

Dianne

--
Dianne O'Grady-Cunniff, CS Matters in Maryland