[Csmatters] Meeting??

Sherry Amaya linn.sherry at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 07:18:09 EDT 2017

Good morning, Meg!

I have finished going over the teach-out lessons for Units 2 and 5, as well
as the lesson Python: Values, Variables, and Loops.  I have also finished
looking through the presentations that go with those lessons.  Note:
Values, Variables and Loops uses two presentations (*Values and Variables* and
*Loops*).  All up-to-date presentations are in Teacher Resources ->
Resources (Teacher Only) -> Workshop Presentations.

I'll still need time to work on

   - Python: Conditional Statements and Functions
   - Debugging
   - Python: Strings and Lists
   - Python: Practice Coding Session

I plan on working through those now, starting with the first one and
working my way down.  I will let you know as I complete each one.  I'll
email just you and Kayla with those updates.

Best,
Sherry