[Csmatters] Meeting??

Jandelyn Plane jplane at cs.umd.edu
Wed Aug 2 05:46:43 EDT 2017

Here is the form for anyone who needs it.
-- Jan

https://wiki.cs.umd.edu/busoff/images/4/48/TES_form_7-11.pdf

Jandelyn Plane, PhD
Principal Lecturer - Department of Computer Science
Director - Maryland Center for Women in Computing
Associate Director - ACES Honors Program
University of Maryland College Park
jplane at cs.umd.edu   301-405-2754