[Csmatters] Meeting??

Jandelyn Plane jplane at cs.umd.edu
Tue Aug 1 22:18:08 EDT 2017

I only received reimbursement forms from Sherry and Joe.
And I believe Megean turned in Dianne's to Sharron?

Jen and Jenn, I need your travel form (I have the map).
-- Jan

Jandelyn Plane, PhD
Principal Lecturer - Department of Computer Science
Director - Maryland Center for Women in Computing
Associate Director - ACES Honors Program
University of Maryland College Park
jplane at cs.umd.edu   301-405-2754