[Csmatters-umbc] Fwd: CS Data Request

Megean Garvin megeangarvin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 22:47:17 EDT 2017

I added the attached document to the google drive folder and converted it
to a google spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YAYf5boQVuiS5c2WicuwMABOel47vpTCHfve7pkpg9c/edit?usp=sharing>.
We will highlight the courses that we would like to include in our data
request. Hopefully, we will be able to discuss our data request with
Matthew from the MLDS during our meeting on Monday.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YAYf5boQVuiS5c2WicuwMABOel47vpTCHfve7pkpg9c/edit?usp=sharing

Meg

--
Megean Garvin, Ph.D.