[Csmatters-umbc] Fwd: RESPECT 2018 Submission Decision

Josh Massey masseyj1 at umbc.edu
Thu Dec 21 14:20:42 EST 2017

Congratulations!

--
*Joshua E. Massey* | Computer Engineering '18
Meyerhoff/NSA Scholar
President, UMBC Student Government Association
UMBC - University of Maryland, Baltimore County

The Commons, Room 2B21 | Office Phone: (410) 455-3894 <4104553894>
Cell Phone: (240) 462-0241 <2404620241> | Webpage: http://joshmassey.me
Google Calendar: https://goo.gl/GmbdIQ

Have you talked about ProveIT! today?  www.umbc.edu/proveit

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort
and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
 - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.