[CSEE Talk] Cognitive Computing and Visualization at IBM Research / RPI CISL

Jian Chen jichen at umbc.edu
Thu May 19 10:13:34 EDT 2016

Some faculty told me that they never got the second message about time
change. Sorry for that. Regardless, we just decided that we would wait till
10:30am.

There are about 10 people in the room now and please join us. Dr. Su is
entertaining us with some works from IBM research. Join us for the
entertainment part as well. :-)