[Coral_current] RL discussion

Tim Oates oates at cs.umbc.edu
Thu Mar 10 12:32:12 EST 2022

There are three students in the lab - Anjali, Shalima, Prakhar - who are
working on deep RL.  I also have a couple of ideas on new projects in that
area.  I'd like to get together with at least the three students above
tomorrow at 1pm if possible to talk through the various projects/ideas.

Everyone in the lab is welcome to attend.  We're just going to brainstorm
and think about problems in deep RL.  Let's use the lab for the meeting.

If you want to attend but won't be on campus you can join using this link:

   meet.google.com/bku-qhuf-taf

  - tim