[Coral_current] ICDM papers

Akash Vartak akashvartak at umbc.edu
Thu Jun 23 13:06:30 EDT 2022

Hi Tim and all,

I can take up the VQA paper since that is right up my alley.
Paper id: DM983_8915.pdf
If I do pick an additional paper I will send another email or you'd want me
to, let me know.

Thanks,
Akash Vartak
Historian of Graduate Student Association
PhD Student in Computer Science
CORAL Lab, University of Maryland - Baltimore County