[Coral_current] ICDM reviews

Tim Oates oates at cs.umbc.edu
Mon Jul 25 08:10:55 EDT 2022

There is no offline fillable form for the ICDM reviews.  The PDF I sent
earlier gives all of the content that you need for your review.  I created
the attached text file by just grabbing all of the text from the online
form.  You can enter your review in it and send it to me.  I'll read the
review and give you comments, and then I'll enter it into the system.  Let
me know if you have any questions, and thanks for helping with this!

   - tim

Tim Oates, Professor
Department of CS and EE
University of Maryland Baltimore County