[Coral_current] reviewing for EMNLP

Tim Oates oates at cs.umbc.edu
Mon Jul 18 09:36:42 EDT 2022

I've got two papers to review for EMNLP.  They are attached, along with
text versions of the review forms.  Does anyone want to help with these?

Also, don't forget that the original batch of reviews are due soon.

   - tim

Tim Oates, Professor
Department of CS and EE
University of Maryland Baltimore County