[Coral_current] new mailing list

Akash Vartak akashvartak at umbc.edu
Thu Oct 28 14:39:21 EDT 2021

[image: image.gif]Hi Everyone,

On behalf of Tim, I would like to invite you all to the *Coral Lab
Halloween Pizza Party tomorrow, 29th October, 2021 @ 4PM in ITE361*.
There will be pizza and soft drinks for all.
Come hang out with your fellow lab mates, meet and greet and get to know
each other, discuss your favourite video games and the TV shows you are
currently bingeing.
No costumes are necessary, although you are most welcome to dress up as
your favourite comic character or that celebrity you adore and look up to!

Thanks,
Akash Vartak
Historian of Graduate Student Association
PhD Student in Computer Science
CORAL Lab, University of Maryland - Baltimore County